accounting, school, ghana, institute, accountancy, training, tertiary, ministry of finance,
MINISTRY OF FINANCE, ACCRA-GHANA.
What makes IAT special?
1. Specialized training for specialized needs – (public services) but their quality makes them attractive to private sector employees as well.
2. Provides a platform for constructive comments in public finance and administrative issues.
3. Active involvement in training public and private sector accounting/auditing staff
4. Continuous training needs assessment and development of training programmes to suit public private sector reforms.
5. Continuous Professional Development
6. Continuous international affiliation (CPD)
1. The provision of better trained competent and motivated staff
2. Relief from high departmental training bill
3. High production and efficiency that promotes results achievement.
4. The assurance that employees are inbred with a high sense of discipline and thought sensitivity to workplace ethics
How does iat programme benefit employers?
What will students benefit from iat?
Once students are admitted into the Into the Institute they immediately start to enjoy these benefits:
1. Automatically invited to social and professional events organized by the Institute and an ideal opportunity to network like-minded people for skills development.
2. Opportunity to obtain a recognized professional and academic qualification: DPSA/DPFA/DPA/DIPFA
3. Encouragement and assistance to progress to obtain professional qualifications.
4. Formal recognition of skills and achievement which can improve remuneration and career prospects for life
5. Network of contacts which provides opportunity for employee and employer to benefit from each other’s experience to discuss practical issues
6. Free career counseling facilities
7. Ability to work and obtain IAT’s qualifications.
8. Automatically becomes an International Personality